The New Year is around the corner
As we enter the New Year it is always a good time to look at where we have come from this past year – and look ahead to the new year. But first, let’s take a quick look back.
2019 was quite a year for all of us at ColoHouse – a few highlights include:
ColoHouse has been officially certified again in SOC I & II and ISO 9001 & ISO 27001.
As of May 31, 2019, ColoHouse closed its Spijkenisse Data Center and merged into one data center location in the EU. We close the year with good news, as our blog has been listed as #3 on ‘’Top 10 Colocation Blogs and Websites to follow in 2019’’ by Feedspot.
These are the rest of the facility updates for 2019:
• ColoHouse is working on a tech room and a updated kitchen for our customers to use in The Hague.
• New condensers in the Miami facility is an ongoing project
• New HVAC installed for improved cooling in The Hague
New additions to the ColoHouse family:
• ColoHouse had added Jonathan Epstein as our new Global Account Manager handling all current customers relations and any questions you may have to further expand your services with ColoHouse. Jonathan comes with an extensive background in account management.
• Alex Vargas joined ColoHouse as our director of business development and will be handling new business sales. Alex comes with 10+ years of experience in the technology field.
• Wendy Reinis joined our team as Billing Manager
• Rocio Arias, based in Miami has joined us as our business administrator
We are now in an era when change comes fast and drastically. In 2020, we continue to provide quality always-on infrastructure, services and support.
ColoHouse is always grateful to hear from customers, so please take some time to contact us. I’d love to hear your thoughts, concerns, questions or comments; if you have any ideas for us—please feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices and we will be more than happy to address any questions.
As we are now at the end of the year, on behalf of the entire team of ColoHouse, I would like to thank you for your continued support throughout the year. I look forward to another busy and productive year and wish you a safe and happy holiday season!