CEO’s Corner: January 2018
January 30, 2018 | ColoHouse News
We hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season and is looking forward to another amazing year.
ColoHouse has started off the year with quite a bang. In our last communication, we announced the acquisition of Netrouting, one of our largest and long-time customers.
Now we will be able to provide our customers in-house options for bandwidth, big data, hybrid-cloud, dedicated servers, and customized project development.
Most excitingly, this move expands our global data center footprint by adding 2 data centers in The Netherlands, as well as Points of Presence across Europe, the United States, and Asia.
New Additions to the ColoHouse Family
- Former CEO of Netrouting, Savvas Bout, will be joining the ColoHouse Team, as Chief Technology Officer based in Miami.
- Roberto Vela has joined ColoHouse as Account Director. Roberto will be handling all customer relations and any questions you may have to further expand your services with ColoHouse in the US and overseas. Roberto comes with more than 20 years of international experience in the IT space, data centers, and global IP.
- Lorenzo Rossi joined ColoHouse as our new Sales Director handling all new business sales. Lorenzo will also be handling our agents. Lorenzo comes with 10+ years of IT and telecom experience.
- Jim Klapwijk is the Data Center Manager for Netrouting and will continue to manage the facilities in The Netherlands.
- Carlos Heerkes is a Data Center Engineer for Netrouting and will be managing all technical aspects of The Netherlands facilities.
- Adrian Carralero is now our new System Engineer based in the Miami data center and will be reporting directly to the CTO.
SOC I & II Certification in Miami Facility
Colohouse has been officially certified again in SOC I & II (formally knows as SSAE 16). Our audit took place in December and our report was just approved for another year. This means that we are audited annually by independent certified public accounts and our processes and control objectives are reviewed and tested with results published every year. If you would like a copy of this report, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or call our offices and we will be more than happy to address any questions.
For more information about Netrouting and their services, visit Netrouting.com
Colocation with ColoHouse helps you ensure consistent uptime and interconnectivity for your applications, while also removing the need to build, staff and manage your in-house server room. Colocation space, power and connectivity are tailored to your operational needs, budget and timeline.
ColoHouse owns, operates and manages our Miami data centers. Our facilities are designed to provide customers with multiple colocation deployment options, allowing you to modify your colocation solution on-demand. Our engineers collaborate with you to create an ongoing infrastructure solution.