Happy New Year and a warm welcome to 2019!
We hope you celebrated the start of 2019 in good spirits with family and friends.
Now that we’re a few days into the new year, it’s good to look ahead and think about what this year may bring us. But first, a quick look back:
2018 was a quite a year for ColoHouse. We have spent this year focusing on merging the business, growing sales across both Europe and the US, and expanding our team with new additions to the ColoHouse family. In August we also launched our new website, brand and industry related blogs. If you missed some of them, you can read them all on our resource page.
New Additions to the ColoHouse Family
• ColoHouse had added Robbin Diepeveen as Operations Manager to head European Operations. Robbin has previously worked for a current customer and has over 10 years of IT and facility experience.
• Daryl Singleton joined ColoHouse as our new Global Account Manager handling all current business sales. Daryl comes with 10+ years of experience in the technology field.
• Ahmed Al Azzawi is our Data Center Manager and will manage the facilities in The Netherlands.
• Sammen Qureshi has joined ColoHouse as our Marketing Manager, EU and heads the European Marketing efforts with experience in digital- and content marketing and social media
• Johanni Fernandez, based in Miami had joined us as our Business Administrator
|t’s amazing to see how our company is growing and I am excited to see how our employees all around the world come together as a team to provide value for our customers.
As we look forward to 2019, we continue to provide quality always-on infrastructure, services and support. 2019 should lead to growth of our product offering and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
In February, ColoHouse will be hosting an open house event in The Hague for facility tours and demos of our latest products.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com or call our offices and we will be more than happy to address any questions.
I look forward to another busy and productive year, and wish you a wonderful, successful and most importantly, a healthy 2019.