For the last 2 years, I have promised world-class support for our customers and continued expansion and investments in our faculties and growing our presence. I consider ColoHouse to be an outstanding business partner for our customers and an extension of their business. We continue to deliver on this promise.
Maintaining our facilities is one of our top priorities. In the last few months we have made the following updates:
• Miami: HVAC maintenance, generator maintenance, and new batteries have been installed in UPS 2.
• The Hague: HVAC maintenance on all units and a successful black building test in January.
Additionally, we have completed major updates and renovations. To read more about the updates and see pictures, please click here. We are extremely proud of the work we are doing and will continue to keep our promise to invest in the Netherlands.
Digital Realty Enhanced COVID-19 Response Protocols
Effective this week, all Digital Realty locations are instructed to implement the following protocols:
All sites will implement targeted cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic, high-touch areas daily. Additional cleaning protocols will be implemented in the event an onsite virus case is confirmed and full building disinfection or evacuation is required by authorities.
All persons entering a Digital Realty facility (i.e. staff, customers, visitors or vendors) will be verbally screened by security in the lobby prior to being allowed access. The screening questions will consist of confirmation of the following:
1. Are you currently experiencing any flu-like symptoms (including fever, body aches/pain, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath)?
2. Have you been in contact with a confirmed Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) patient in the past 14 days?
3. Have you visited any of the following countries in the past 14 days – including Mainland China, South Korea, Italy or Iran?
If the verbal survey results in an affirmative risk response, the individual will be asked to not enter the site and the site team will advise the main point of contact for the customer or supplier. We apologize in advance for any expected inconvenience or delays that may occur as a result of this screening process.
Please click here to read about ColoHouse’s COVID-19 customers and facility live updates.
New additions to the ColoHouse family
As we continue to make investments to our facility, our team has also continued to expand both in the US and in the Netherlands. Our newest team members:
• Pedro Souss, Sales Director, US
• Shivan Chandarsing, Data Center Manager, EU
• Firas Amirullah, Student Intern in IT Management, EU
I look forward to seeing our customers expanding and succeeding in their
respective fields. We are always here as a resource for your teams. We will be launching our Net Promoter Score Survey during March. We have always surpassed industry standards in the data center space due to our wonderful team of technicians and administrative staff and welcome your comments. Please be on the lookout for that.
Should you ever have any questions or would like to provide any feedback, please do not hesitate to reach me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org