- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of experience in information technology with a minimum of three years in a management position with budget responsibilities.
- Proven experience identifying, prioritizing, and addressing technology and information management needs.
- Ability and willingness to engage in direct technology support when necessary.
- Familiarity with IT management frameworks such as ITIL and COBIT. Ideally has experience in implementation and management of these frameworks.
- Experience with SmartSheet project management platform
- Ability to managing multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365, SalesForce, and others.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
- Provide day-to-day management of the back-office IT infrastructure, users, and applications.
- Identify, prioritize, and address technology and information management needs based on the strategic goals of the business.
- Work cooperatively with line of business leadership to effectively manage integration points between customer service delivery platforms and back-office IT infrastructure.
- Build and maintain documentation including business process and information workflow documentation for back-office IT operations and integration points with service delivery platforms.
- Oversee and manage internal IT service operations.
- Manage onboarding of new hires and related equipment, applications, access.
- Manage third-party vendor relationships and services.
- Provide as-needed support to line of business technology operations.
- Utah – Pleasant Grove Office
- Hybrid role with 3 days in office
- Will require some travel to other office locations (<15% of time)
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 401(k) Retirement Account Program
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental, Vision, and Health Insurances