Located in downtown Atlanta, the Data Center at 56 Marietta Street is renowned as a premier, carrier-neutral colocation facility. Its strategic positioning atop a high-speed fiber network, extending all the way from Florida to New York, ensures exceptional connectivity and reliability for businesses and organizations.
Colohouse Private Cloud Compute and Storage
Private cloud computing and storage are integral components of modern business operations, offering crucial benefits and significance. These services provide scalability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency, allowing businesses to access and utilize computing resources and store vast amounts of data without the need for on-premises infrastructure. The importance lies in the ability to handle diverse workloads, from simple tasks to complex computations, meeting varying business needs – are you looking to:
- Enhance Data Sovereignty: Private cloud offers a higher level of data security and control, ideal if your organization has strict compliance and data privacy requirements.
- Customize and Control: You will be able to tailor infrastructure and resources to your specific needs, ensuring optimal performance and resource allocation.
- Help Meet Regulatory Compliance: Best fit for businesses in industries with stringent regulatory requirements, such as healthcare and finance, as the private cloud can provide the control needed to help meet compliance standards.
- Scale When Needed: Your private cloud will utilize capacity management, which is easily scaled to accommodate growing workloads and changing business needs, providing flexibility without compromising data security.
- Improve Performance and Reliability: Since each private cloud deployment is a custom build, you can achieve better performance and reduced latency due to dedicated resources, redundant systems, and network infrastructure.
- Predict Costs: Your private cloud with Colohouse provides more predictable costs as a fixed long-term operational expense model for budgeting, as both fixed and overage costs are clearly defined upfront – no hidden costs.
- Isolate Resources: Benefit from dedicated computing, guaranteeing resource isolation, preventing “noisy neighbor” issues, and maintaining consistent performance even during peak loads.
- Optimize Resources: Enterprise-class virtualization technology optimizes infrastructure resources and virtual machine performance, often reducing the amount of infrastructure needed to run applications.
- Enjoy hassle-free software licensing: Forget about having to manage Microsoft, VMware, and other licensing costs and transfer risks associated with license auditing and reporting – we handle it for you.
- Built on best-in-class Dell servers and high performance Pure Storage hardware designed per your requirements
- Flexible management options including Colohouse managed (through the OS) and client managed
- Colohouse provided and managed VMware hypervisor
- Windows Licensing included or BYOL
- Dedicated or shared Infrastructure
- Market leading SLAs
- OpEx vs CapEx
- No vendor management or maintenance expenses
- N+1 Redundancy, no single point of failure
- Redundant and flexible bandwidth connectivity options
- Backend networking (cross connections)
- Advanced security and threat management available as an option
atlanta interconnection hub
Primary interconnection hub offering businesses network-neutral connectivity to numerous carriers.
Our team of experts can create customized solutions to solve any business need or challenge. Colohouse can work with you on any temporary or long-term projects together.
Our Managed Services allow you to leverage our team to monitor the day-to-day management of your systems, networks, and devices so your team can focus on your core business.
The colohouse difference
At Colohouse, we offer infrastructure solutions that suit businesses of all sizes, including small enterprises, service providers, and global corporations. By utilizing our cutting-edge facility, you can customize your hardware, software, and networking to meet your specific needs while leaving the supporting infrastructure to us. Our clients choose Colohouse for our scalable solutions and top-notch customer support. With redundant networking, power, and cooling, we ensure that your services are always available online. Our priority is to provide the infrastructure, services, and support you need so you can focus on your core business and allocate resources where they matter most.
At Colohouse, we’ve got you covered when it comes to optimal location for latency-sensitive applications, business continuity, and disaster recovery facilities. Our blended internet connectivity provides our customers with the speed and reliability needed for businesses.
Experience Higher Performance with
Colohouse atlanta Cloud Sevices
Find out more about our Cloud
Services, or our Atlanta Data Center.