Experience Higher Performance with Colohouse Cloud Servers
Simplicity and performance matters when it comes to adopting cloud hosting services. Many IT teams have received a cloud mandate to look for the shortest, simplest path between local servers and hosted resources. The challenge? Expanding cloud markets means greater complexity, so how do companies find best-fit cloud hosting services that meet existing needs, scale up on-demand and make it easier for IT to deliver mission-critical software and services? Before the journey can begin, IT teams need to identify what cloud strategy will deliver on expectations. What shoe fits the best – private, public or hybrid cloud?
Colohouse’s Private Cloud Powered By Pure Storage®
Case Study: Colohouse Builds a Scalable Storage Service Platform
See how we fueled rapid expansion and needed to replace its costly and inefficient storage solutions nearing end-of-life, the firm chose Pure Storage®.
What Cloud Works For You?
- Colohouse Cloud is a public cloud powered by VMware
- Colohouse utilizes PURE Storage SSDs delivering high performance and reliability
- Independently scalable RAM/CPU & storage
- Linux and Windows Computing
- Secure cloud data storage entirely hosted in USA
- Guaranteed performance stability