UPDATE – TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2020 – 9:00 AM
Please see the following message from Digital Reality regarding our Miami Data Center Building:
“It has been reported to Digital Realty that a customer employee has had direct contact with an individual that tested positive for COVID-19. The individual had been on site this morning, March 30th until approximately 11AM ET, when they immediately departed upon being notified that they had direct contact with a person that tested positive for the coronavirus. While onsite, their path of travel was isolated to the customer’s spaces on the 3rd floor, 7th Floor, the roof and the common areas on the 1st floor.”
We stress that the customer employee is NOT a member of the ColoHouse team. However, we want to keep our customers fully informed about the building, allowing you to make informed decisions about visiting the facility.
Further to our recent communications, access will only be granted to customers who have a business essential need to visit ColoHouse at this time. This is to protect your team, other customers teams and our team.
ColoHouse is located on the 4th floor but shares the first-floor common areas and roof access with the other data centers located in our building. ColoHouse’s team of technicians are taking the proper precautions necessary to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff. If you were in our building around this time, please take all the personal precautions necessary.
Our Support team remains on site from 8:00AM to 6:00PM EST from Monday to Friday to provide remote hands support. We are also available outside these hours if it is an urgent matter.
We understand we have customers who are migrating and are still conducting business as usual, we ask that for your health and the health of those around you everyone continue to follow all CDC precautionary advice.
UPDATE – THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 2020 – 11:00 AM
We are living in unprecedented times. ColoHouse and its team are monitoring COVID-19 to the best of our ability to keep our customers and our staff safe. Your business is allowing us to keep our doors open and our administrative staff fully employed remotely, and our technicians are doing their best to sanitize the data center for our customers as well as work on your support tickets. Thank you for trusting us and for your business.
We would like to keep this message short.
ColoHouse is working with a sense of urgency to keep our data centers functioning smoothly. We ask that only critically necessary visits be made to our data centers. We ENCOURAGE you to use our ticketing system and support team to help you during this time, for your safety and ours.
UPDATE – MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020 – 1:45 PM
ColoHouse is committed to our customers’, employees’ and visitors’ safety and security, as well as providing reliable services and minimizing disruption to your operations. As in all emergency situations, we are actively monitoring the outbreak and spread of the COVID-19/ nCoV/ Coronavirus.
ColoHouse is taking precautions across our global footprint, in line with local and national authorities, public health advice, and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. Additionally, we’ll continue to evaluate this very dynamic situation and will enhance our procedures, as necessary, to make sure we are acting in the best interests of our employees, customers, contractors and visitors.
Below, please see our business continuity plan and the additional precautions we are taking.
ColoHouse On-site Technical Teams
– Miami Data Center: Our support team will be on-site from the adjusted hours of 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Our teams will still be available to answer support tickets 24/7.
– The Hague Data Center: Our support team will be on-site from the adjusted hours of 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Our teams will still be available to answer support tickets 24/7.
– After Hours On-Site Requests will be reserved for emergency situations only. Our teams will be handling them on a case by case basis.
ColoHouse Administrative Team
– ColoHouse administrative team will be working remotely for the foreseeable future. We will continue to monitor the situation, keeping the safety of our employees a priority.
Access to our Data Centers
Please be aware of and comply with the following requirements:
– We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE our customers to use our technical teams and support channels to avoid coming into the data centers during this time.
– You will be denied access to the data centers if you answer “yes” to the following questions:
1 – Do you have symptoms such as fever, fatigue, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
2 – Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19/ nCoV/ Coronavirus in the past 14 days?
3 – Have you traveled to China, Iran, South Korea or Italy (these countries are subject to change) in the last 14 days?
How will we communicate changes to our customers, vendors, and partners?
ColoHouse will continue to provide its customers with reliable service and support.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will immediately communicate changes to our response to COVID-19 through email to the assigned point of contact(s). This includes things like access to our data centers, staffing and any additional actions we are taking.
– Support: Customer Portal, Live Chat, or submit a ticket to email@example.com
– Customer Inquiries (contract terms and information): firstname.lastname@example.org
– Sales: email@example.com
– Billing Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please send all invoices to be paid to: email@example.com
We value your input. If you have any questions or suggestions about our plans and response, please reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org